Sunday, March 2, 2008

Take Ecstasy With Me

Valerie Bertinelli recently announced that she cheated and used drugs when married to Eddie Van Halen.

I can't think of anything to type. What's I'm finding the most hilarious about this is that it's only getting mild attention, and that's the way it should be. What the real nut of this story is that she thinks it would be news, or that 20 years later, we'd give a shit.

A former child actress married to a rock star for one of the most popular bands of the 1980s used drugs and cheated.

Let's boil this down:
*Child actress
*Rock band
*1980s
*Last role was....?

You bet your ass she's done drugs. The real story would be if she hadn't done drugs. That this is even a story at all makes me think I need some drugs.

Survey question
Van Halen: David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar?

1 comment:

Jason said...

This isn't even a question. Diamond Dave all the way.

Oh, and how irrelevant must Larry King be if he's reduced to interviewing washed-up diet commercial queens? Actually, I take that back, I bet he still thinks Van Halen is the biggest band on Earth and "all that computer junk" is just a passing fad.